At Parlour Tattoo Studio the safety of our clients has always been of utmost importance and COVID-19 hasn’t changed that.
We have added a few steps to our already strict safety protocols to make sure you not only have a great tattoo experience, but that it is done in the safest way possible. Appointments are preferred but we are taking Walk-In's. Please check out our artists to book your appointment directly with your desired artist.
For further inquiries or booking information please contact the shop through the links below.
Our current processes have always been focused on keeping our clients safe, but here are a few extra precautions we are taking to minimize the risk of COVID 19.
- Consultations will all be done typically through email, Instagram or messenger.
- No one other than artists and clients getting tattooed will be allowed in the shop. (Consult your artist if you would like to bring someone to your appy. )
- Stations have been moved around to maintain physical distancing between clients
- We have added extra cleaning protocols on frequently touched surfaces
- Artists and clients will wear appropriate PPE
- Masks are worn only by clients request, you may bring your own but they are no longer required.