At Parlour Tattoo Studio the safety of our clients has always been of utmost importance and COVID-19 hasn’t changed that.
We have added a few steps to our already strict safety protocols to make sure you not only have a great tattoo, but that it is done in the safest way possible. To limit the number of people in the shop, we are open for tattoos by appointment only. Please check out our artists to book your appointment directly with them, or contact the shop directly.
For further inquiries or booking information please contact the shop through the links below.
Our current processes have always been focused on keeping our clients safe, but here are a few extra precautions we are taking to minimize the risk of COVID 19.
- The shop is closed to the public and tattoos will be done by appointment only
- Consultations will all be done through email, facetime or zoom
- No one other than artists and clients getting tattooed will be allowed in the shop
- Stations have been moved around to maintain physical distancing between clients
- Clients and staff are completing a daily health risk assessment to make sure no one in the shop has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to it
- We have added extra cleaning protocols on frequently touched surfaces
- Artists and clients will wear appropriate PPE
- Masks are required to be warn by both the client and artists. Please bring your own, if you do not have one you can purchase one from the shop for $2.
- Deposits will not be terminated if clients need to reschedule because they are sick